Friday, December 9, 2011

Naomi sings at Sip This

So.... I haven't been blogging for awhile. I guess life gets busy. One of the things that has kept me, or more correctly us, so busy is my oldest daughter Naomi's college plans. Naomi plans on pursuing a Vocal Performance and Music Education major; and the two (2) schools she's been looking at are Nyack in NYC and Five Towns in Dix Hills. The preparation for the interviews and auditions have proved to be a lot of work (we won't even go into how or if we can pay tuition, that's in God's hands.) We have been very fortunate though to have been put in contact with Daniel Orama of The School of Music who has dedicated a lot of time to work with Naomi to get her ready. Daniel and his wife Tami have been a real blessing and literally were a God send, but I'll share about all that in another blog. What I really want to talk about, or at least post, are some clips of a recent performance at Sip This in Valley Stream. So, here they are...




No comments:

Post a Comment